péntek, november 28, 2008

I woke up...

I woke up for I wanted to see the sunset and it was beautiful.
Why am I so greedy I asked myself quickly? Sometimes give this answer: Because I have always lacked some important things in my life that I should have had. Giving this answer to myself deep in my heart I feel that I am a little bit angry with God not letting me to born in a rich family. I have so many good ideas which could be flourished with a little money for the Glory of God. Well… Something stinks in this simple reasoning. Or even more things stink. First of all: Ideas appear suddenly in ones had. So they belong to those invisible things that God created. So ideas belong to HIM. And there are for Jesus as everything in the whole Universe. Considering the idea being mine is wrong. And then if God wants something He will make it happen.
Jesus did not need money for dying on the cross, which was the GREATEST idea for our SALVATION project.

1 megjegyzés:

Faith írta...

I think we can be so glad that we aren't rich because that comes with so many burdens too. You have a good head on your shoulders, and good ideas. Some of them will come to fruition and some of them are practice.

Do you suppose that all ideas are from God?

Love you lady, hope you're well.